Welcome note

Hello everyone and Welcome to my blog~

First of this blog is about my interest which are: My life with my cute Pomeranian, makeup, food, clothes, books, and probably video games. I wont take any more of your time so go on and read.

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving my blog a little bit of your time =3

GypsyBunny

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Favorite Lipstick

My fave. lipstick would be....


 e.l.f.  Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Cherry Tart #00908, Why is it my fave.? Well this lipstick is quite similar to my natural lip color so when i don't feel like putting makeup on I just put this lipstick on and keep on going. It has a glossy finish to it so I love it~ <3

Thank you all for being so patient. i know i haven't post in a while but school has been a killer. :( but i am trying lol

No comments:

Post a Comment