Welcome note

Hello everyone and Welcome to my blog~

First of this blog is about my interest which are: My life with my cute Pomeranian, makeup, food, clothes, books, and probably video games. I wont take any more of your time so go on and read.

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving my blog a little bit of your time =3

GypsyBunny

Monday, April 19, 2010

Bleh my life

Bleh, why does one’s life gets harder and harder? I need a freaking break from this crazy life Y^Y and be able to relax and breath; not be thinking about what’s my next step to get my freaking arm fixed (which has been taken almost what? 6 months! instead of doing everything together nooooo they take their sweet ass time.... And Also I am failing my classes very hard)... I seriously hate my manager right now freaking woman should have changed me from position when I asked her to, but of course not at walmart because they think they own your ass and you are their slave. -sigh- Now tomorrow I gotta call my lawyer and see what he recomends... Why me?

No comments:

Post a Comment