Welcome note

Hello everyone and Welcome to my blog~

First of this blog is about my interest which are: My life with my cute Pomeranian, makeup, food, clothes, books, and probably video games. I wont take any more of your time so go on and read.

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving my blog a little bit of your time =3

GypsyBunny

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Long day

Today was a kind of long day and I had no sleep last night. My cousin today had an interview for her new job, and she told me that it would mean a lot to her if I went with her today. I decided to go to Orlando to then come back to my town which was a long long trip. Then when I got home for a few min then I had to run to school to find out my class las week was canceled and my class today was shorten to go see some theater thingie. After that I came home with my cousin and we decieded to go for a stroll and talk about whats going on with our lifes and about my plan to move out, and since I feel like I am failing my classes and my mom already told me that I needed to move out if I fail this semester. I told her that I seriously didnt know where to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment