Welcome note

Hello everyone and Welcome to my blog~

First of this blog is about my interest which are: My life with my cute Pomeranian, makeup, food, clothes, books, and probably video games. I wont take any more of your time so go on and read.

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving my blog a little bit of your time =3

GypsyBunny

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Early - Birthday Celebration

My cousin and I, decided to go out for an Early Birthday celebration for me since she wasn't going to be able to go out with me next weekend for my actual birthday. This is what I wore I tried to dress gyaru for that day. However, I know I am missing the accessories. We went to the mall around 12 ish and went to search for stuff for the next day because we were going out, but we never did, anyways it too us forever and then we didn't had time to go buying accessories. ;-; I was sad I wanted accessories. Oh well there is always a next time I guess. :/

Photobucket

Shirt: AB Studio Asymmetrical Tiered Top @ Kohl's (white)
Pants: Arizona Schoolgirl Crop (black)@ JCP
Shoes: A.N.A 'Cannes' Sandal (white) @JCP
Circle Lenses: (Green) Geo Super Angel
Wristlet: Traffic (white)

No comments:

Post a Comment