Welcome note

Hello everyone and Welcome to my blog~

First of this blog is about my interest which are: My life with my cute Pomeranian, makeup, food, clothes, books, and probably video games. I wont take any more of your time so go on and read.

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving my blog a little bit of your time =3

GypsyBunny

Friday, May 27, 2011

Why this sadness?

So after having a day of pampering yesterday and feeling uber sexy, today I feel a heavy sadness in my heart and I don't understand why? Is it because it's going to be my birthday and I feel like he won't call? I don't know... I keep thinking about how we were supposed to be together for my birthday, but I know he can't come for my birthday because life happens and sadly its a bitch when it does. However, knowing this I still can't help it but to feel bad for both of us.

Sometimes, I just feel like I am about to drown on a cup of water and I can't see the way out of it. Also, I dislike how much I need someone else to help me out from drowning stage. I wish I was a stronger person (not in a macho way) to not need someone else to help me out of that, but realistically speaking I need my other half a little too much. I just feel so helpless at times and like love is not meant for me? I guess its confidence issues, but my faults are horrible.

I try not to be clingy nor needy but sometimes I can't help it :(. And let's face it what man loves a clingy needy woman? From my experience only my current man.

This really makes me think more about our future but I get scared at times. What if he gets tired of me? What if he stops loving me? What if someone tries to break us apart? Though, I have to admit when he stayed to sleep at his ex-wife's house I felt a bit of jealousy still knowing he can't stand her... Maybe I'm just having confidence issues? Or perhaps it's the lack of sleep? :(

No comments:

Post a Comment