Welcome note

Hello everyone and Welcome to my blog~

First of this blog is about my interest which are: My life with my cute Pomeranian, makeup, food, clothes, books, and probably video games. I wont take any more of your time so go on and read.

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving my blog a little bit of your time =3

GypsyBunny

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

R.I.P.

So my digital camera decided to die last night while I was taking pictures of some items so I could post reviews of them on my LiveJournal. I am not pleased whatsoever about this ;-;. Now I have to wait till my birthday in hopes that one of my family members gift me one -crosses fingers on that-. However, I doubt that will happened because I hardly receive gifts on my birthday. (Other than my parent's and one close cousin, which are the only ones who gift me on my b-day.) -sigh- What to do? What to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment