Welcome note

Hello everyone and Welcome to my blog~

First of this blog is about my interest which are: My life with my cute Pomeranian, makeup, food, clothes, books, and probably video games. I wont take any more of your time so go on and read.

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving my blog a little bit of your time =3

GypsyBunny

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Long Time No See :3

Wow it has been a while since I last blogged. lol.

Well lets see since my college classes started I haven't had much time to do anything v.v, but thank god I'm on summer vacation now (yay!!! lol). Lets see since I last blogged I went through 2 semesters in which I failed one class on each semester bringing my GPA down to 2.3 x-x (suckage I know). Next semester I need to bring up my gpa and take classes more seriously, and hope drama doesn't knock on my door anymore (jebus >-<), and no more kina getting sick >-< (she almost give me a heart attack because she never get's sick).

I have also started dating again after almost 4 years... Took me long enough to find my other half though to most of my family he isn't good enough, but to me he is the best man that have come by my life and I hope he will be there for all the time I have left on earth. (Can you say madly in love <3?)

Hmmm... Lets see what else?... Oh!! also I have lost some weight too~ That is something to be uber happy about. Since this change going on with my body I decided to dress Gyaru or Gal <3<3<3. I love this fashion, I think think its really sexy and cute at the same time. :3 Now all that I have left to do is work more on my self confidence and become a prettier gal :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment