Welcome note

Hello everyone and Welcome to my blog~

First of this blog is about my interest which are: My life with my cute Pomeranian, makeup, food, clothes, books, and probably video games. I wont take any more of your time so go on and read.

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving my blog a little bit of your time =3

GypsyBunny

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Unicorn?

Yesterday I went to a costume party at the green iguana on andersons. Anyways I dressed like a rainbow unicorn (Uber cute but kind of dragish), so when I went to get my second drink of the night at the bar this old man touched my soulder so I was like O.o he said some thing which was not understandable, then this other older man was like hey what are you suppoused to be? A big cuddlely teddy bear? I looked at him like if he was crazy and said no im a rainbow unicorn cant you see my horn?
Like really are ppl that stupid? I totally looked like a unicorn, a drag looking one but a unicorn none the less lol. Well here are some pics of me in my costume. I hope ya'll have a great day.






What I was wearing:

Hot topic: Ears, tail, and tutu ( something something unicorn)
Shirt: Rainbow
Pants: City Street 
Shoes: Steve Madden flats
Fluffyness: It was made by moi and my dad 
Bows: The ribbon was from Joann's 
Wig: Halloween Express





 Makeup:

Eyebrows: Star Sequin (from Joann's)
Foundation: Neutrogena #60
Facepowder: Benefit's Cute as a bunny (honey)
Blush: Benefit's Dandelion 
Eyeshadow:  I wore a hot pink, purple, cream colors from elf 100 pallet.
Eyeliner: Hardcandy liquid liner (black)
Lipstick: MAC: Hello Kitty: Most Popular (Lustre)
Under eye glitter: Glitz It Glitter Gel Ben-Nye 
Top Lashes: I got them a few Halloweens ago at wal-mart if i recall correctly.
Bottom Lashes: Forever Eyelash EL501
Contacts: Princess Mimi Chocolate Brown 15mm (Tsubasa Bambi series)

No comments:

Post a Comment