Welcome note

Hello everyone and Welcome to my blog~

First of this blog is about my interest which are: My life with my cute Pomeranian, makeup, food, clothes, books, and probably video games. I wont take any more of your time so go on and read.

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving my blog a little bit of your time =3

GypsyBunny

Friday, November 25, 2011

Pet Haul yes Pet Haul

This post is for all of you animal lovers and pet owners. I'll be posting the products I got from Pet head, the mighty furminator, and a soap called Puppy Love by a company who make hand made soaps. The reviews will be posted separately.

This post is pic heavy so the pics and the rest of the review will be under the cut.

Puppy Love from Sister Agnes 


 Pet Head: Royal Treatment
 Pet Head: Dry Clean
The mighty Furminator for toy dogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment