Welcome note

Hello everyone and Welcome to my blog~

First of this blog is about my interest which are: My life with my cute Pomeranian, makeup, food, clothes, books, and probably video games. I wont take any more of your time so go on and read.

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving my blog a little bit of your time =3

GypsyBunny

Monday, November 14, 2011

Shopping expirience with my father....

So, yesterday I went to sally beauty supply with my father... Yes with my dad.

Anyways I was looking around at the hair colors and I found a really nice brown hair color that I'm totally in love with, its the 4gn light gold neutral brown by Clairol. Then I went to look at hair extensions, so i look around the store and i asked one of the gurl  who work there to help me out she was so nice anyhow she did so she even matched my hair on the bottom with the extensions.~ I got some sassy hair extensions that are 100% human hair they cost me like $63. I got these because I had them before in black and they looked very natural on me so I decided to buy them again in my current color.

So I was with my dear father who doesn't understand why women "waste" their money on hair products and the such. He looked at me and was said to me O_O "Sharday that's too expensive.", I looked at him back -___- "Hush they are cheap. You don't know what expensive hair extensions are.", then he said to me >_> "You are crazy wasting your money like that.", and I looked at him like -____-  and said "Look fool, you ain't going to be buying me anything for Christmas so I'm getting myself what I want for Christmas." This whole convo happened in Spanish, so the Spanish boy who was cashing me out snicked and said to my dad in Spanish to leave me there and don't drive me back home. I was like =O mean much.

At the end of the day it was an adventure. Going shopping with my dad is not the best thing ever but its better than going with my mom. I'll post some pics of my hair extensions soon and the other stuff I got for my hair and what not.

No comments:

Post a Comment