Welcome note

Hello everyone and Welcome to my blog~

First of this blog is about my interest which are: My life with my cute Pomeranian, makeup, food, clothes, books, and probably video games. I wont take any more of your time so go on and read.

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving my blog a little bit of your time =3

GypsyBunny

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Pinky Paradise Haul XD

Me so happy~ Yay (☆^O^☆)

I order from pinky paradise some circle lenses the other day and I took advantage of the special they were having of buy 2 pair of circle lenses and get one free, so I got me some princess mimi circle lenses >:3. I also got some Decolog Eyelashes Who's series (Dolly). I'm so excited I can't wait to go someplace so I can wear them >_> Probably will be worn on turkey day (thanksgivings) ヽ(*・ω・)ノ.




Princess Mimi Chocolate Brown 15mm (Tsubasa Bambi series)

 I had some brown princess mimi circle lenses and loved them (shown on top <3)  so I thought I should get me some green ones and gray ones (-^〇^-). 

Apple Green Princess Mimi 15mm (Tsubasa Bambi series)
Sesame Grey Princess Mimi 15mm (Tsubasa Bambi series)
 
Hanabi Green (this was the free pair that I got)


I used to buy from another company that I don't remember well their name. After I joined a gyaru forum one of the girl's was talking about the Apple Green Princess Mimi circle lenses, and after I asked the girl where she got them from she sent me the link for pinky paradise. My first time buying from them was my Princess Mimi Chocolate Brown 15mm (Tsubasa Bambi series) and I loved them. Their service it's really nice the shipping is fast, they also wrap up the circle lenses safe in some type of foam stuff. I love Pinky Paradise website and yes I would recommend pinky paradise to my friends, family, and readers. Here is the link http://pinkyparadise.com/ Enjoy your shopping :D

Oh and I almost forgot they sent me these really cute cases.

 The fishies <*)) >>=<

The little hippos <3

No comments:

Post a Comment