Welcome note

Hello everyone and Welcome to my blog~

First of this blog is about my interest which are: My life with my cute Pomeranian, makeup, food, clothes, books, and probably video games. I wont take any more of your time so go on and read.

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving my blog a little bit of your time =3

GypsyBunny

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Moving

Ugh just moved to a new place and I must say that it sucks and unpacking sucks  big monkey balls. Plus my closet is too small~T_T~, -__- Imma have to find a blog about decorating small rooms. If any of you have suggestions about blogs like those please leave the link in a comments in the comments box.

Anywhoses, I wanted to make a small post to Let you all know that I'm still alive.

Love ya! See ya all on the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment