Welcome note

Hello everyone and Welcome to my blog~

First of this blog is about my interest which are: My life with my cute Pomeranian, makeup, food, clothes, books, and probably video games. I wont take any more of your time so go on and read.

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving my blog a little bit of your time =3

GypsyBunny

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Bath & Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist

こんぱんだ♪ヾ(●ω●)ノ”フリフリ!~

In this month's Influenster VoxBox, I also got a fine fragrance mist from Bath and Body Works in the Moonlight Path scent.

http://www.bathandbodyworks.com

The Fragrance smells a lot like baby powder. I would say it's perfect for someone who has allergies to strong perfumes. I personally did not like it because to me it smells like an older woman, I tried it on and it still smelled like baby powder after a few hours.

In all I believe the fragrance is great for someone who likes baby powder smells and has allergies to strong perfumes.

I give this fragrance two dango
Well my dearies this is it for this review. I hope you find it somewhat helpful, I'll see you all on the next one. If you like my blog posts please follow me or subscribe.
★☆。.:*:・"゚★('-^v)Thanks(v^-')★。.:*:・"☆★ 






No comments:

Post a Comment