Welcome note

Hello everyone and Welcome to my blog~

First of this blog is about my interest which are: My life with my cute Pomeranian, makeup, food, clothes, books, and probably video games. I wont take any more of your time so go on and read.

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving my blog a little bit of your time =3

GypsyBunny

Monday, May 21, 2012

I have colored my hair... Again

My hair in the begining!

I have been wanting to color my hair bleached blonde, so then I decided to do a color remover to remove the purple I had left in my hair with some of the brownish color that I had on top. After going to the process of having my hair color removed and smelling like rotten eggs for about 20 minutes.... Thanks to this product below.





After the hair color was removed. I put on the pre color treatment to have my hair turn out evenly with the color I was going to use.... I know its not the smartest thing to do but I used the Feria 100 by L'Oreal which was not that great to my hair. Which is the box color on the bottom.


The end result of my hair was this horrible yellow on the bottom......


Even though my my bleached blonde color looked nice this coloring had destroyed my hair. Thank god when I go to Puerto Rico I will be getting my hair colored and cut over there. However, in the mean time I had decided to darken my hair the best that I can and I did a 6NN with an 8NN colors Which I love my bottom color.

I took this picture of my hair outside in the balcony the other day but it was very cloudy. On the pic on the bottom Its a bit blurry (i was somewhat tipsy but that's not the point). As You can see my hair looks darker thanks to the 6NN and 8NN.


Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog ♥♥♥♥. I hope you come back and see what other updates are up~ Love ya!




No comments:

Post a Comment