Welcome note

Hello everyone and Welcome to my blog~

First of this blog is about my interest which are: My life with my cute Pomeranian, makeup, food, clothes, books, and probably video games. I wont take any more of your time so go on and read.

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving my blog a little bit of your time =3

GypsyBunny

Monday, May 21, 2012

Influenster VoxBox!!!

Horray! This was my first time getting the VoxBox from Influenster.com. I was so excited when I saw my dad walking in with my little white box~ I was like zomg its here its here! like if I was a little girl in Christmas time. Anywho lets go see what I go in my box.



The little letter 

My products to try~








Well come back so you can see my reviews on these products. Thanks for stopping by and Love ya guys!~

No comments:

Post a Comment