Welcome note

Hello everyone and Welcome to my blog~

First of this blog is about my interest which are: My life with my cute Pomeranian, makeup, food, clothes, books, and probably video games. I wont take any more of your time so go on and read.

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving my blog a little bit of your time =3

GypsyBunny

Monday, May 21, 2012

Another buyings at sally's!~

So when I first started working at sally's beauty supply. I have spent almost my whole first check there lol. Now here it is some of the things that I have gotten while working there.





Pool Party, white, Sun Worshiper, Dorothy Who?

Filmo flowers~

Heel to toe: Foot Repair lotion, Icy Foot Gel, and Callus remover.

Finger Paints: 

Color Corrector by Ion

Nippler, Nail stickers, Nail Art, Mango: Cuticle Remover, Cuticle stone remover, Mr. Pumice: Pumi Bar.

Sissors so I can fix my brows~, Ardell 134 Black, Duo: Bursh glue

Femme Couture Eye Drama Liquid Glitter Eyeliner: Honey Dust and Face Secrets Concealer  brush.

Shower Cap~

Ion's Extream Moisture Cream (deep conditioner)

Ion's Clarifying Shampoo

The knockoff of Nioxin <3

Fake press on nails by Cala

Gigi Hair removal strips

Silk elements Olive Oil Heat Protectant Spray

So Gorgeous: Dry Shampoo (Knock off of Big Sexy Hair)
Thank you so much for stopping by and come back again to see the reviews on these products~


No comments:

Post a Comment