Welcome note

Hello everyone and Welcome to my blog~

First of this blog is about my interest which are: My life with my cute Pomeranian, makeup, food, clothes, books, and probably video games. I wont take any more of your time so go on and read.

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving my blog a little bit of your time =3

GypsyBunny

Monday, May 21, 2012

More Hot Topic!


So I went to hot topic and decided to buy some new tees and shorts and what nots~

Picachu Heather Top

Sailor Moon Lnyard


Hello Kitty Vintage Dolman Top

Sailor Moon Hinge Wallet

Sailor Moon Hobo Bag


Sailor Senshi Girls Tee

Salor Moon Tee

Miku Hatsune Tshirt

Hello Kitty Necklace I got it online cuz the store didn't had it

The booty shorts were 25% off and I loved them so much I had to get them and who doesn't love pikachu and hello kitty



Thank you for stopping by and reading this small post about my buyings at HotTopic I hope you come by again to see the others. Have a nice day~


No comments:

Post a Comment