Welcome note

Hello everyone and Welcome to my blog~

First of this blog is about my interest which are: My life with my cute Pomeranian, makeup, food, clothes, books, and probably video games. I wont take any more of your time so go on and read.

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving my blog a little bit of your time =3

GypsyBunny

Monday, May 7, 2012

Update!!!

Sorry guys that I haven't been posting. I got a job at Sally's Beauty Supply and Equipment which I love! and it has been taking most of my spare time. Also, I have been in the mids of packing my stuff cuz we are going to be moving soon (woooottt I'm so excited! I can't wait for this) and of course spending some Q.T. with my the man who treats me like a princess<3 (the boy came to spend time with me when I was in the E.R. so my mom could go home to sleep). Now that my family knows that I have a boyfriend they have been spreading rumors about how I am going to be getting married soon (>_> like wut?). Yes I've just starting dating this guy, well not just starting its going to be a month soon =3, but you know what I mean. Anyways, I got to get going this little lady has two finals today~ woot woot? or not! lol anyways guys have a nice day! Love you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment