Welcome note

Hello everyone and Welcome to my blog~

First of this blog is about my interest which are: My life with my cute Pomeranian, makeup, food, clothes, books, and probably video games. I wont take any more of your time so go on and read.

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving my blog a little bit of your time =3

GypsyBunny

Monday, July 2, 2012

Nail Art contest!!


Okay peeps so I wanted to let you all know that there is a contest going on in the Sally's Beauty Supply stores and the It’s So Easy Nail paints. The contest is for nail art the grand prize is a $1,000 dollars, the second prize is 500 the third its 250, and 20 congratulation winners $25 Sally Beauty Gift Cards. This contest started yesterday and it last till the 31st of this month.
Rules: • Contestants will enter one nail art design. • Submit a summer-themed design on your own nail or on a nail tip • Limited to it’s so easy nail art paints. Embellishments are not allowed (rhinestones, glitter powder, acrylic enhancements, etc.) • Contest runs from 7/1 – 7/31/12, and will be judge by it’s so easy’s professional nail staff. • Judging will be based on the following criteria: how the summer theme is conveyed and represented; best use of nail art paints; unique use of nail art paints. • Find complete contest rules and how to enter at www.ItsSoEasyNails.com Also for the people who win, if they shopped at my store, which is 1196, we also get a prize for having one of our clients win. So dearies go check it out if you are creative and artistic =3.

No comments:

Post a Comment