Welcome note

Hello everyone and Welcome to my blog~

First of this blog is about my interest which are: My life with my cute Pomeranian, makeup, food, clothes, books, and probably video games. I wont take any more of your time so go on and read.

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving my blog a little bit of your time =3

GypsyBunny

Monday, July 30, 2012

Life Update! (Picture Heavy)



Hello Lovelies! I hope ya'll are doing well. I know I haven't posted in a while, but I went to Puerto Rico for my birthday and then when I came back home I moved so I really haven't had a lot of time on my hands to be on the computer ;-;, the sadness I know >_<. Anyways, I wanted to post some pics and what not for you guys to see what I have been doing on my free time >_> lol.

Let's start well since I started working at Sally's Beauty Supply I kinda have no had much time on my hands.



Anywho, on the time I have had some time off. My boyfriend took me to Epcot Center for an early birthday celebration.

Center piece at Epcot or  Spaceship Earth 


Japan at Epcot

In front of Snow White <3




Then after this I went to Puerto Rico for my birthday. Which I took a week off work and a break from Florida.

On a car ride uber bored with no destination yet
After a long and boring car ride on my birthday we decided to go to the Bacardi distillery. Oh em gee! That was so much fun, plus free drinks!~


Well after this fun visit to the Bacardi and other stuff I had to come back home.... Well a few days after my arriving back to Florida, I moved to the new place where the parental units and I live at.

Currently my room is so tiny I have a mess. I'm working on getting my stuff together and buying the furnishing that I need to finish my room... So far my room looks like this ...



It's still a work in progress but little by little I know I'll get there.

And this concludes this little update! <3 I have been missing posting on here but what can I say? I have been kind of busy >_<.




No comments:

Post a Comment