Welcome note

Hello everyone and Welcome to my blog~

First of this blog is about my interest which are: My life with my cute Pomeranian, makeup, food, clothes, books, and probably video games. I wont take any more of your time so go on and read.

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving my blog a little bit of your time =3

GypsyBunny

Monday, July 30, 2012

ApHogee review~

So since my hair has been so damaged and over processed thanks to the bleach and what not. I know I shouldn't be mistreating my hair as much as I have but at the end of the day I know how to take good care of it >=3. Also since I have been working at Sally's I am exposed to new stuff for the hair on a daily basis, that's how I came across the ApHogee.




I have been using the Deep Moisture Shampoo and the Keratin 2 Minute Re-constructor. These two have save my hair! My hair was very dry and it wouldn't curl like it use to curl I used to get called fried chicken at work because my hair would just look like it was deep fried >_< (not a good look). Now after using these two products for two weeks I feel like I have hair heaven, (compared to what I had), also my hair has been more manageable it curls with pretty curls. When I straight my hair it doesn't feel like rubber bands. I really love these hair products. 

So my dearies if any of you is having an issue with over processed hair, you should go to the nearest place that sells these two. The Deep Moisture Shampoo is a bit pricey but its worth it and your hair will thank you for being nice to it. =P

Well this is all for today my dearies I hope ya'll have a good one =3 baii baii


No comments:

Post a Comment