Welcome note

Hello everyone and Welcome to my blog~

First of this blog is about my interest which are: My life with my cute Pomeranian, makeup, food, clothes, books, and probably video games. I wont take any more of your time so go on and read.

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving my blog a little bit of your time =3

GypsyBunny

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Ebay Haul

A few weeks ago I bough some nail stuff from ebay. Since I have decided to be more girly and have girly nails going on I went to ebay and got me a few stuff, including a uv gel cure lamp :D. Picture heavy after the cut.




 some pearly stars that I haven't used.
 Assorted pearls of various shapes and sizes.
 Assorted round pearls. It has bigger ones and tiny ones.
 A wheel of rhinestones.
 My pink uv lamp <3 <3 <3 I love it.
 This wheel has stars and hearts of different colors.
Some nail art brushes, the nail brushes to do lines, the dotting pens, and nail glitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment