Welcome note

Hello everyone and Welcome to my blog~

First of this blog is about my interest which are: My life with my cute Pomeranian, makeup, food, clothes, books, and probably video games. I wont take any more of your time so go on and read.

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving my blog a little bit of your time =3

GypsyBunny

Monday, December 19, 2011

Outfit Post~ From 12/16/11

My aunt had a party on Friday night, it was a Christmas party for her office staff.


Run down of the outfit:
Shirt: Decree Crochet Trim Shirt
Pants: City Streets Black Pocket Skinny Jean
Shoes: Diana from Justfab.com
Earrings: Decree Two Tone Tear Drop
Bracelets: Mixit Bracelet Hematite Faceted Bangle
Necklace: its a two tone Rose necklace from Claire's
Make up run down:



Face Primer: L'Oréal Studio Secrets
Foundation: Benefits Paper Dolls
Couture: I used some Ben-nye Cream Shadow and Cream highlight 
Concealer: Benefit: Erase Paste, Lemon-aid, and boing 1 and 2

Eyeshadow Primer: Sephora brand



Eye makeup:

Eyeshadows:from the coastal scent's 88 (Ultra Shimmer Palette). 
On the inside of the eye I used a light pink on the first row on your left hand-side if you have it in front of you it will be the 4th one down. 
The crease I used the second one from the 7th row down and the first one on the 8th row down.
Then on the outer corner I used the 7th one on the 7th row down. 
Brow Bone: On the brow bone I used the Benefit Brow Highlight.
Eyeliner: I used the Hard-candy liquid liner in asphalt
Lower water line: Nyx's Jumbo eye pencil in Milk
Eyebrows:
Palladio Baked Eye Shadow in Jet Black (if this one is not it I will be changing it)
Eyelashes: Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Spoon Brush Washable Mascara, Very Black 281
Eyelashes Top: Decolog Eyelashes Who's series (Dolly) 
Eyelashes bottom: Japan Diamond Lash Series 2 - No.5 Princess Eye (Lower Lash)



Lips:

Lip Balm: E.O.S. Smooth Lip Balm Sphere, Strawberry Sorbet
Lip liner: Makeup forever, Aqua Lip Waterproof Lipliner Pencil (i will get back to you on the color)
Lips: e.l.f. Essential Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Ruby Slipper #2118



Well I did my best in doing the run down of my outfit and makeup.... I am not at home to know exactly some of the stuff but as soon as I get home I will be updating this post and adding the missing info. 


Thank you all <3 <3 and see you soon again G.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment