Welcome note

Hello everyone and Welcome to my blog~

First of this blog is about my interest which are: My life with my cute Pomeranian, makeup, food, clothes, books, and probably video games. I wont take any more of your time so go on and read.

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving my blog a little bit of your time =3

GypsyBunny

Monday, January 2, 2012

Yay its 2012~~!!!! and what I got for christmas~

Para rara ra ra rara para rara ra ra raaaaaa~~~~  <---- New years song lol.

Well what can be said about this? 2011 was a horrible year for me. It had many many downs than ups, but I got up and kept going and tried my damn hardest to made the best of it. However, now its a new year!!! Yay us.


My new year's resolutions

1. Save money
2. Take 2 trips.
3. Take pole dancing lessons.
4. Get my business started.
5. lose about 50 lbs.

I will have to try my damn hardest for 3 and 5 but they are doable.

Now for what I got for Christmas.... It was a very depressing Christmas in my house. 
My mother wanted to give me more than 100$ but she couldn't, however to me it was more than enough. Then on Christmas day my parents went to my godfathers house, and he has 3 children one of them who still believes in Santa Claus. Well my mother decided to tell this poor kid that Santa was poor this year and he only give me a tiny little present. This poor kid almost died of a heart attack, he was so traumatized that he told his mom that he was going to share with me some chocolate that he saved for her because Santa didn't give me anything big and flashy. I was like O.o when he said to me Sharday close your eyes so i did and then when he told me open them he was standing before me with a piece of chocolate I was like awww ;-; my little cousin is so cute, so I hugged him tightly and give him a kiss on the cheek and told him thank you. Now before this day on the 24th I got some pretty nice percents from my family members. Pics will be coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment