Welcome note

Hello everyone and Welcome to my blog~

First of this blog is about my interest which are: My life with my cute Pomeranian, makeup, food, clothes, books, and probably video games. I wont take any more of your time so go on and read.

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving my blog a little bit of your time =3

GypsyBunny

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Favorite Color

Hello my lovelies!~

Sorry that I wasn't able to post anything yesterday, I was very busy >_<. So here is my post! ////////////


Hmmmm and My favorite color would be....


IF you haven't noticed by my blog! Its Pink, Blue, and Purple ^_^. I love these colors~  Though at first I used to hate pink but then as I grew up the color kind of grew on me. The Purple I have always liked the lilac tones I used to get my room painted in lilac when I was younger. Now to the blue,,,, Blue has always been my favorite color ever since I can remember <3, Idk why but it as always been like @_@ to me.


Well my loves, this is all for today.

I hope to see you on the next one ^_^ Have a good one and behave! XD

With much love, 




No comments:

Post a Comment