Welcome note

Hello everyone and Welcome to my blog~

First of this blog is about my interest which are: My life with my cute Pomeranian, makeup, food, clothes, books, and probably video games. I wont take any more of your time so go on and read.

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving my blog a little bit of your time =3

GypsyBunny

Monday, January 30, 2012

Favorite books to read?

Well my fave books to read are....




I really love this book, I have read it like 5 times and I still lol at the funny parts, plus I can totally relate to the lead female in this. The book is Paranormal Romance. It's about a Were-Hunter who is currently alone with no family he comes across a female who is crying in her store, but he had seen her before since she was friends with a human he was guarding, then he totally fell in love with her the first time he saw her. The female is a plumpy girl whose ex bf had broken up with her because she couldn't lose weight fast enough for him. (Creeper! I know >_<)

Need I say more? The book is also Paranormal Romance and its about a demigod who was trapped in a book by his brother and whoever uses the book can summon him and take him as their sex slave for a bit. Then he gets summon by a geeky woman who is a psychologist and instead of using him as a sex slave she takes him out on dates and cooks for him and what not. It's a cute story i.m.o. 


I haven't read this book in a while since I don't own it anymore >_< I gotta get me it on the nook when I get some mula, But it is a good read <3 <3<3. This one is a Historical Romance

This book! I found this book funny as hell specially the way he comes to meet up with his future wife. smh too funny, anyways, This is another Paranormal Romance book. I don't have it any more because all my book's go trashed I only got to save 2 of them, but a good read none the less.

Good book pity I didn't get to save it :(, But its a good read if you like historical romances.

Well my lovelies that's it for the post of today, I hope ya'll have a good one,and I shall see you all on the next one.

Love you my sweets,


No comments:

Post a Comment