Welcome note

Hello everyone and Welcome to my blog~

First of this blog is about my interest which are: My life with my cute Pomeranian, makeup, food, clothes, books, and probably video games. I wont take any more of your time so go on and read.

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving my blog a little bit of your time =3

GypsyBunny

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Bag You Would Like To Have

Well a bag that I would like to have would be one of these.....



I would like deff the tote of the watercolor mermaid harajuku lovers bag or


The tote one from this ones. I think they are both adorable and really cute for like everyday and college.


Well people this was the post for Bag You Would Like To Have of the day eleven of the 30 day blog challenge.

Thank you all for stopping by, I hope you have a good one.

Sincerely,


No comments:

Post a Comment