Welcome note

Hello everyone and Welcome to my blog~

First of this blog is about my interest which are: My life with my cute Pomeranian, makeup, food, clothes, books, and probably video games. I wont take any more of your time so go on and read.

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving my blog a little bit of your time =3

GypsyBunny

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Current Style That You Like

The current style that I like is...






Gyaru!~ Why? Well I think it's really cute and sexy at the same time. To me It covers all the right place ^_^, so I really like it. If you don't know what Gyaru is, it's street fashion from Japan. Here is a website so you can read more about it  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gyaru there are also many other places where you can do your own research and read about it.


I know this is a really short post but I'm really busy lol and I need to do these stuffs as quick as possible so I don't fall behind on what I am doing >_<.

Thank you so much for reading this and I will see you on the next!~

No comments:

Post a Comment