Welcome note

Hello everyone and Welcome to my blog~

First of this blog is about my interest which are: My life with my cute Pomeranian, makeup, food, clothes, books, and probably video games. I wont take any more of your time so go on and read.

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving my blog a little bit of your time =3

GypsyBunny

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Love yourself!



Omg this video (click video so you can see it) made my eyes water >_<... I feel so sad for girls who see that being normal size as being fat :(, but then again the fashion industry is seeing normal sizes as plus according to them a size 6 and up is plus size. My mother always told me that the fashion industry was run by gay men who were jealous of women because they couldn't be like them so they ridicule them. Of course I'm not saying that all the gay men are like that, but! according to the measurements and everything that is required from a model is the measurements of a teenage boy. I just feel so sorry for these poor girls that need to learn how to love their bodies and see that any size is beautiful as long as you love yourself.

My lovelies Love yourself! Why? Because if you don't love yourself who will ever will? You have to love and accept yourself, so that people around you can love and accept you as you are as well. Remember not every one is meant to be skinny as a twig, some of us are meant to have meat on our bones. Meaning! not because you are not skinny as a twig means that you are not beautiful. So please love yourself, if you find it hard talk to a friend, sibling, cousin, family member, parents (Even though parents sometimes don't understand us doesn't mean that they don't love us and want the best for us.). Also, don't harm yourself please it makes someone near you hurt as well. This is why you should talk to a person that is close to you, and that you can trust.

Take it from me. The more you hold it in, the more it consumes you and tears you apart.

Well my lovelies! this is my little heart to heart with you all ^_^

Love you all,



No comments:

Post a Comment