Welcome note

Hello everyone and Welcome to my blog~

First of this blog is about my interest which are: My life with my cute Pomeranian, makeup, food, clothes, books, and probably video games. I wont take any more of your time so go on and read.

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving my blog a little bit of your time =3

GypsyBunny

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

JCPenny Haul

Well Yes... JCPenny its a big department store... Although not many people would like to shop there, because "it's not expensive" it doesn't mean that they don't sell cute clothes. Now I went over there while they were having a sell and I got some pretty cute stuff for cheap prices. Okay so here its what I bought.


Eyelet Knitted Poncho with Fringe
Orig: $55.00
Sale: $4.31


City Street Sara
Orig: $55.00
Sale: $3.59


Allen B. Stripe 3/4 Sleeve Sweater
Orig: $60.00
Sale: $ 4.32

Cloche Hat Polka Dotted Ribbon with Flowers
Orig: $30.00
Sale: $2.15



Ambrielle Ultimate up-size push-up plunge (Purple Blue Embroidered Bra)
Orig: $36.00
Sale: $2.87
Bali One Smooth U up lift (Cream and Brown Animal Print Bra)
Orig: $25.00
Sale: $6.11
As you guys can see I didn't spend much money on the stuff that I bought. I think most if it comes in handy now than in December beacuse the cold usually arrives in FL around January till  Feb, or March. (Crazy huh). Well I just wanted to share with you the cute stuff that I bought. 

I'll see you on the next post.~ TaTa

xoxoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment