Welcome note

Hello everyone and Welcome to my blog~

First of this blog is about my interest which are: My life with my cute Pomeranian, makeup, food, clothes, books, and probably video games. I wont take any more of your time so go on and read.

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving my blog a little bit of your time =3

GypsyBunny

Friday, January 13, 2012

Favorite Bag That I Own

This is the second post to the 30 day challenge!~ And my  Fave bag is.....



This bag up here ^... Why? Because not only is it big, it also goes with the colors I mostly wear. This its a pretty cheap bag it was only 10 dollars, but its my go to school and go shopping bag. Also, because its a pretty big bag all the little bags of accessories and/or the one shirt that I buy all of that fits in the bag and I have my hands free for texting. =3 Also its made of that one material that if it gets water on it it doesn't go through it, =3 its pretty awesome. On the inside it has a zipper compartment for the cell phone or lipstick and pressed compact, and it has 2 little pockets that you can fit your camera or cell phone.

So here is my rating!~

Quality:





Price:





Well this was my second post of the 30 day challenge!~ I'll see you all next time n_n /**~

No comments:

Post a Comment