Welcome note

Hello everyone and Welcome to my blog~

First of this blog is about my interest which are: My life with my cute Pomeranian, makeup, food, clothes, books, and probably video games. I wont take any more of your time so go on and read.

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving my blog a little bit of your time =3

GypsyBunny

Friday, January 20, 2012

Favorite Animal

Well my favorite animal is....


 TIGER!

Yep A tiger! Why? Well I was born in the year of the tiger with the element of Fire!~ Yep *nods nods* Also I think they are beautiful creatures. If I would be reborn after I die I would want to be a tiger ^_^. 


Pretty Tiger.... that was eyeing me like if I was some yummy treat >_<. It was so weird but as you can see really gorgeous animal.

Thank you all for coming by and checking out my post!~

No comments:

Post a Comment