Welcome note

Hello everyone and Welcome to my blog~

First of this blog is about my interest which are: My life with my cute Pomeranian, makeup, food, clothes, books, and probably video games. I wont take any more of your time so go on and read.

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving my blog a little bit of your time =3

GypsyBunny

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Favorite Eyeliner

This is the first post of my 30 day challenge =3~. Okay my fave eyeliner its.....

The Hard Candy, Walk the line -- Liquid eyeliner in asphalt. Now to the why's I love it.


Well I have tried almost every eyeliner that's been out there since I was 15yrs old. (Yes that's when my father give the approval for me to wear makeup). As I tried out which ones I liked and which ones I didn't, about 3 years ago I came across the hard candy ones, while I was working at Walmart, my cousin had told me about them, so I decided to give them a try since I was wanting to have an eyeliner better than the current one that I had. Which was the L'Oreal -- HiP Color Truth Cream Eyeliner in 905 Black,



 I really love it however it ran on my water line and it ended on my cheeks,(Its x.x crazy specially when I went to the club.) though I still use it for my fantasy makeup and other times of none traditional makeup looks.. SO finally after switching~ I really love my Liquid eyeliner<3 because it doesn't run on my cheeks, unless I rub my eyes, and It last on for many many hours.... even up to the next day.... XD


SO here is the rating~

Long Lasting:


Packaging:


Quality:


Quantity:



Well this is my day one of my challenge~ I hope you gal's like it!!! I'll see you on the next post.~


No comments:

Post a Comment