Welcome note

Hello everyone and Welcome to my blog~

First of this blog is about my interest which are: My life with my cute Pomeranian, makeup, food, clothes, books, and probably video games. I wont take any more of your time so go on and read.

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving my blog a little bit of your time =3

GypsyBunny

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Anything Hello Kitty

ANYTHING 



Well this post its kind of O_O Idk what to post on this one lol. I don't really own a lot of hello kitty stuff like my cousin does but the one thing that I do own that its Hello kitty that I don't let anyone touch is this....





Its a mechanical pencil that I don't even use...
So this is my day six post... Really short I know but there is nothing exciting to talk about. That's my fave hello kitty thing that I own.


Well I'll see you on the next post!~


No comments:

Post a Comment