Welcome note

Hello everyone and Welcome to my blog~

First of this blog is about my interest which are: My life with my cute Pomeranian, makeup, food, clothes, books, and probably video games. I wont take any more of your time so go on and read.

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving my blog a little bit of your time =3

GypsyBunny

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Favorite Thing to Do

Well I have a couple of fave things that I like to do and they are.....
Glig Graphics
Getting pretty and all dolled up for going out or to school

Glig Graphics
Sleeping... Who doesn't?

Glig Graphics
Playing video games, or just being online on facebook, and researching stuff.

Glig Graphics
Dancing >_< I totally love to dance about the house... Its a great way of burning calories or play dancing video games they are awesome too.

Glig Graphics
Listening to good music while I... DANCE!!! and shake what my momma gave me lol.

Glig Graphics
Reading a good book... good books keep me glued to them for hours.

Glig Graphics
Drawing. Its a great way of liberating some stress and at times anger.

Glig Graphics
And finally treating myself to a good facial dome by moi since I already went to school and hold a license I might as well put what I learn into practice.


Well lovelies this is my day 5? from my 30 day challenge and here were my favorite things to do. I will see you all later for the Anything Hello Kitty post.


No comments:

Post a Comment