Welcome note

Hello everyone and Welcome to my blog~

First of this blog is about my interest which are: My life with my cute Pomeranian, makeup, food, clothes, books, and probably video games. I wont take any more of your time so go on and read.

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving my blog a little bit of your time =3

GypsyBunny

Friday, January 6, 2012

Happy Three Kings Day!!!!



Well my dears for you who dont know, Hispanic people celebrate the three kings day or Epiphany day. When we were kids on the 5th of January, we would go to our back yards and grab a box full of grass (or 3 like a certain someone used to do when she was a little girl)for a/each camel and then we would leave 3 glasses of water for the three kings. Before bed we used to place the box or boxes >_>, <_< under the Christmas tree and we would go to sleep. Then next day?! Yay presents! lol. Well enough of this! Now lets get down to what I got~~~ lol.


(Pics will be coming soon -_- my stupid camera is not working) Finally figured what was wrong!~



Everything that I got~


I got G of the sea, a tripod, a sleeve for my camera, a 4g sd card, and a Marilyn Monroe calendar.

Calendar

Camera Case

G of the sea

4G SD Card

Tripod! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment