Welcome note

Hello everyone and Welcome to my blog~

First of this blog is about my interest which are: My life with my cute Pomeranian, makeup, food, clothes, books, and probably video games. I wont take any more of your time so go on and read.

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving my blog a little bit of your time =3

GypsyBunny

Sunday, January 29, 2012

In what order do you apply your makeup?


  1. Moisturizer with Spf 15
  2. Face Primer
  3. Foundation
  4. Concealer
  5. Highlight/Shadow
  6. Face powder
  7. Eye primer
  8. Eye Shadow
  9. Eye liner
  10. Brow Highlight
  11. Eyebrow Cake Powder
  12. Fake Lashes
  13. Mascara
  14. Bronzer
  15. Blush
  16. Lip Liner
  17. Lip Gloss

Well these is the order that I use to put my make up on. I got the pic form this website. Well lovelies in what oder do You apply your make up? =3 Well I shall see you on the next post.

Love you all ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment