Welcome note

Hello everyone and Welcome to my blog~

First of this blog is about my interest which are: My life with my cute Pomeranian, makeup, food, clothes, books, and probably video games. I wont take any more of your time so go on and read.

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving my blog a little bit of your time =3

GypsyBunny

Friday, December 9, 2011

Review on Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circles Eye Roller

I got this eye roller a little while ago, I didn't post my review on it because I was busy with school and my finals, ya'll know finals week in college are crazy days. Moving on, Would I recommend this to a friend? I maybe would do it depending on the darkness of their eye circles.


 The package of the eye roller its pretty nice and straight to thee point it also says that its not for all types of skin color. So I wouldn't see why someone would try to buy it if their color is not light. Now the bad thing about this paper packages its that if treated roughly they get ugly and most of the ones in the store were all jacked up.

 The wand is not that big nor that uncomfortable to work with. However, the ball rolls fast and deposits a lot of product if you pass it more than twice.
another pic of the wand

This is my before and after pic I was not wearing makeup when I took this pic, I think that it works well for me, and I really like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment