Welcome note

Hello everyone and Welcome to my blog~

First of this blog is about my interest which are: My life with my cute Pomeranian, makeup, food, clothes, books, and probably video games. I wont take any more of your time so go on and read.

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving my blog a little bit of your time =3

GypsyBunny

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Might be moving... wut the frog?

So my mother has gotten in her head that we have to move back to the island.... I wish it was someplace that didn't had as much of drama highlighting it but we might be moving back to Puerto Rico. I believe my mother homesickness is making her think that in Puerto Rico we will be living in a better place.... Idk about this but I have been in the USA since I was 16 to me moving back there would be like a very cultural shocking experience. I am used to being in FL, yes I might not like Florida as much however over here I have my cousins and we have more stuff in common than my cousins back in the island.



Over here (flordia) I have my college and my friends. In Puerto Rico I would have no one and nothing. I dont want to sell my stuff and get rid of everything I have like I had to do when I moved from Puerto Rico to FL. I did it for a good cause because I wanted to better myself and have a better education.

Also, my baby (dog) she would have a horrible time trying to adapt. Every time i stay outside of the house with her lest say for a weekend at my cousin's. my baby would have a horrible time adapting to the change and she will stop eating I don't want my dog to get sick because of other people rushing into things.

Although, I do see my mom's point of view, in Puerto Rico we would live slightly better than over here. I see that over there she would be better with the money issues and what not. But still I don't want to go through the hassle of looking for a new vet and all that. Then I would have to be uber extra careful with my dog, I would be paranoid with leaving her at the apartment or house or where ever we would live.

In closing, I just dont know how to feel about this any more because I am torn apart. I know my parents might be able to live better in PR but at the same time so could they over here, and I just don't want to move away from where I have been able to plant my roots and have friends and family whom I love and deeply care for.  If anyone has some positive comments about this please post them or if you have any advice I would appreciate them.