Welcome note

Hello everyone and Welcome to my blog~

First of this blog is about my interest which are: My life with my cute Pomeranian, makeup, food, clothes, books, and probably video games. I wont take any more of your time so go on and read.

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving my blog a little bit of your time =3

GypsyBunny

Monday, January 18, 2010

Being "fat"

So today, my male parental unit and I were watching a movie when the female parental unit came to the living room and says to my male parental unit something about clothes. I was ignoring them talk until I heard her say "I'm so fat." I was like hold up rewind and play 'She is fat??' So I tell her "You are not fat mom so stop being so dramatic." And she started bitching about how fat she was and that since she isn’t a size 0 she is fat. I wanted to be like when you reach 14 then we can talk about being fat. Ugh I hate when skinny bitches say they are fat because they are not when you reach those double digits then and have fat rolls then you can bitch, whine, and moan about being fat, till then you may not come to a chubby girl and tell her you are fat. Even if you are on the double digit and you don’t have fat rolls you can’t complain about being fat once you have muffing top and fat rolls then you can start complaining. SO!! You skinny ladies out there don’t go to your chubby friends and bitch, whine, and moan about you being fat!

No comments:

Post a Comment