Welcome note

Hello everyone and Welcome to my blog~

First of this blog is about my interest which are: My life with my cute Pomeranian, makeup, food, clothes, books, and probably video games. I wont take any more of your time so go on and read.

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving my blog a little bit of your time =3

GypsyBunny

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Damn work

-sigh- So today my Manager "Bitch" told me that I need to make a plan so I can keep my job. She said I have been missing too much work. I guess that at Hell-mart they dont care about their employees. Of course I got hurt at work and I have been kida not paying attention at stuff as I get my hours since I am in pain and I can't seem to concentrate on anything else but that. SO These ppl think that I am missing work because I want to and my  Manager "Bitch" always treats me like shit and today she was all calling me boo boo and shit like that I was so in shock that a person can change like that. Like seriously why do ppl at these big places treat their empolyees like crap and then treat them good when they are introuble it makes no sence. Anyways moving on, so yes I might lose my job because I got hurt at work and miss read the schedule. All because I am human and not a robot

No comments:

Post a Comment