Welcome note

Hello everyone and Welcome to my blog~

First of this blog is about my interest which are: My life with my cute Pomeranian, makeup, food, clothes, books, and probably video games. I wont take any more of your time so go on and read.

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving my blog a little bit of your time =3

GypsyBunny

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Kicked to the side for a man!

I believe that the worst feeling for one to feel is the one of being abandoned. I have never thought I would feel this way but I guess I was wrong. I have always been very loved by everyone, but lately seems that no one loves me, that I am a bother to them. I have hardly treated my friends harshly. When I have treated my friend harshly had been because they either deserve it or they are doing something that it’s completely stupid.

The only thing that has been bothering me the most has been that one of my friends my supposedly best friend/sister had gotten a Gorean Master on IMVU. When she told me I told her either me or that man and she said to me I was being unfair to her, but now she doesn’t even talk to me now she only talks to me when she is bored or her Master is not online. I believe she should have chosen him since she hardly even talks to me now and then it wouldn’t have been unfair. I even made the decision for her because I knew this was going to happen.

Why would a person want to leave her friend hanging the one that she saw as a sister for a man? Not like he was the last Master on gor. Also not that long ago she tells me that she was talking to him and that he has a sexy voice and o.m.g. sis and inside of me I was like if you only knew he is some ugly fat male that does nothing and very sensitive.

Why would a man that considers him-self a master feel so threaten by a girl that tells him stuff as she sees it? No sensitive man should be a Master because once you meet that girl that will tell you how she sees you. You will want to a. kill her or b. makes everyone hate her so she will be left alone, like it’s happening in my case, or better yet don’t become a Master if you are a sensitive man because you won’t be able to take on the girl that has more dominance than you.

No comments:

Post a Comment