Welcome note

Hello everyone and Welcome to my blog~

First of this blog is about my interest which are: My life with my cute Pomeranian, makeup, food, clothes, books, and probably video games. I wont take any more of your time so go on and read.

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving my blog a little bit of your time =3

GypsyBunny

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Trip to Largo 2

The first one was on my phone and i was geting cranky~

So today I went to Largo... It wasn’t that great of a trip. My father drove me to Largo so I could get an MRI done on my arm, and we almost ended up in Miami. He had me call the office several times and they all give me the wrong directions then we decided to stop at the gas stations since everyone was giving me the wrong directions. We got to the office thanks to the people that worked at the two different gas stations. Then on our way back my dad kept being an ass. Such a great trip….

No comments:

Post a Comment