Welcome note

Hello everyone and Welcome to my blog~

First of this blog is about my interest which are: My life with my cute Pomeranian, makeup, food, clothes, books, and probably video games. I wont take any more of your time so go on and read.

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving my blog a little bit of your time =3

GypsyBunny

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Taking advantage of this fragile broken heart

-Softly sigh- Wondering why.... How can a man love me? I can’t seem to understand this… All I see is ugliness and all they see is something else. I have wonder why does he want to own me when he has two other that are not like me that are beautiful girls… -sigh- I am not the prettiest girl.

Why be near me? Why offer me to be yours and to obey you? Why would you want to take advantage of this heart? This poor heart that can’t find itself that has forgotten who it was and how to work. This is why I have been so depress, the why I’ve wanted to escape everything and hide.

Hide away from everyone and everything to crawl into a tiny little hole and live there forever and ever never wanting to come out never wanting to see you or anyone else. Sometimes I have wanted to be left alone, but you never leave me alone you are always there.

–Teary eyed- And for what? So you can tell me that we will never meet then after you break me then ask me if I want to really kneel for you in person? Seriously, Am I the only one out there for me instead of being you, yet you say you are looking out for me and that I make you feel all of these things, when you and I both know they are the lies that you feed my poor broken heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment