Welcome note

Hello everyone and Welcome to my blog~

First of this blog is about my interest which are: My life with my cute Pomeranian, makeup, food, clothes, books, and probably video games. I wont take any more of your time so go on and read.

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving my blog a little bit of your time =3

GypsyBunny

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Baileys Valentines Chocolate


We are way past Valentines, but I was too busy with school, test, and stress. Anyway, my dad thought it would be nice to buy me a box of chocolates... yes my daddy still buys me stuff... What can I say the single life of a daughter must be hard on him but I still loves him, however, this chocolate tasted like dookie >_<. It was so horribly bad I think it tasted bad because of the Bailey's and I'm not used to eat chocolates with rum inside to me that is just icky. At the end I ate some (like 2), mom finished eating them, but I couldn't bring myself to tell my dad that the chocolates he gifted me tasted like crap I'm a daddy's girl and always will be even when I want to rip his head off from time to time.






Thanks for reading my little crazy rant post lol, see you on the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment