Welcome note

Hello everyone and Welcome to my blog~

First of this blog is about my interest which are: My life with my cute Pomeranian, makeup, food, clothes, books, and probably video games. I wont take any more of your time so go on and read.

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving my blog a little bit of your time =3

GypsyBunny

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Liebster Blog Award




First of all thank you Rina @ http://baybiepreciouz.blogspot.com for giving me a Liebster Blog Award~ ♥ You are great girly~ I know I took forever to do this but better late than never right? Moving on, "The Liebster is given to lesser known bloggers, those with less than 200 followers, as a form of recognition and appreciation." Quoted from Rina. I don't think I'm a very good blogger since I don't post much when I'm still in school and sometimes I just forget about posting D= I know horrible memory issues lol.

The Rules:
1. Thank the Liebster who awarded me.
2. Link back to their blog.
3. Copy and paste award on my blog
4. Reveal my top 5 Liebster blogs
5. Let them know you chose them by leaving a comment on their blog/msg them.

Who I will award:

Please check out their blogs~ They have some very interesting stuff posted =3 plus they are super nice people, and some of them I know personally. 

Thanks for your time,

No comments:

Post a Comment