Welcome note

Hello everyone and Welcome to my blog~

First of this blog is about my interest which are: My life with my cute Pomeranian, makeup, food, clothes, books, and probably video games. I wont take any more of your time so go on and read.

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving my blog a little bit of your time =3

GypsyBunny

Friday, March 9, 2012

February Nails~

Sorry loves.. I know I haven't been posting much but what can I do? School and homework has been whooping my ass. Anyways moving on, Imma be posting pics of my nails on February and I'll be making post of some of the stuff I bought online from different stores. =3 I'm on a roll today~ Any who please forgive the messyness on my nails they were short, and for some reason I can't never get the edges right when I clean them -_______- it makes me angry lol, and one of my toes (the messy one) I had to redo after taking a bath lol. That day was a pain in the butt.



Thank you for your time, I will try to post more often. =( boo hooo freaking college sucking the fun out of everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment