Welcome note

Hello everyone and Welcome to my blog~

First of this blog is about my interest which are: My life with my cute Pomeranian, makeup, food, clothes, books, and probably video games. I wont take any more of your time so go on and read.

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving my blog a little bit of your time =3

GypsyBunny

Friday, March 9, 2012

Ebay Haul Dos~

Here are a few stuff I bought on ebay, =3 I really had fun buying stuff lol.

 Shampoo and conditioner <3 I love this brand it makes my hair softy <3

 I know this face wash is for guys but it works wonders on my skin.
 Some phone deco stuff which i'm currently working on the pearls and flowers one.
 Yush I bought this thinking it brought the mouth thingie, but it doesn't so I haven't been able to use it.
 This I have used once, but it will have its own review soon =3
 Clear phone cases for my deco phone stuff lol.
Since I'm prone to black heads and oily skin I thought I should try this out and give it a review of its own =3, but I haven't been able to try it out yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment