Welcome note

Hello everyone and Welcome to my blog~

First of this blog is about my interest which are: My life with my cute Pomeranian, makeup, food, clothes, books, and probably video games. I wont take any more of your time so go on and read.

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving my blog a little bit of your time =3

GypsyBunny

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Phone deco Case

Lately I have been working between breaks on my phone deco case. So far, I have done about half of it though I want it to look like this

It is a long process since I have to wait for the glue to dry before I can continue adding some of the other decoration, but I really find it calming and nice. So far, my phone case looks like 
I hope for it to be done this week or next ♥ yay for spring break.

Thank you so much for stopping by~ =3 I am on a roll here 


No comments:

Post a Comment