Welcome note

Hello everyone and Welcome to my blog~

First of this blog is about my interest which are: My life with my cute Pomeranian, makeup, food, clothes, books, and probably video games. I wont take any more of your time so go on and read.

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving my blog a little bit of your time =3

GypsyBunny

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Shoppingholics.com Haul

This was the first time shopping with them I believe, I bought my stuff around the Chinese new year so I didn't get my stuff until a bit later on. However, they sent me a little thank you note and I really liked the experience of shopping with them. I need to make a few reviews of the stuff I bought but that won't be coming anytime soon I like to use some of the products a few times before making a review about them.




The two baggies of goodies that I got. They came in a big envelope.
I bought the lashes and they sent the free eye mask and eye lash thingie thing lol.
From the second bag I bought the two box thingies and they sent a cell charm, a gold eye mask, and a Velcro thing to hold your hair away from your face.
And the cute thank you card <3.

No comments:

Post a Comment